Barnes & Noble

Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Quiet....Too Quiet

I've suddenly realized I haven't been making any noise. That happens sometimes, I go quiet. Little things, like talking to the outside world, tend to slip off the radar.

Then if I do grab your attention, what would you have me say?

I can tell you the next chapter of Reprisal is coming quickly. Hopefully by now, you've met Eddie and the police chief. The next chapter will introduce you to some more of the oddly assorted townsfolk.

I call these first two chapters The Impeccant. Look it up. Things start off a little slow, but I drop a few nice tidbits. When we get to the third chapter, we switch to the part I call The Ravin. There's another word-of-the-day for you to find on dictionary.com. Things will start to get a little messy.

What else can I say? I've got a few other things in the works. Gearing up for my turn on the Author's Lab. People are going to get hurt in that one. I'm also putting together some new one-shots: vampires, inter-dimensional laundry machines and baseball.

Give me some time, something's bound to catch your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment