Barnes & Noble

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting Experi-Mental

Hey, come here a sec. I want to show you something...






Sam, horror, blah, blah, Sam, twisted, etc, etc. You've heard that before, so now I'm getting experimental. Put the emphasis on mental.

I took a step away from the gruesome, scary stuff. Maybe you don't know it, but I'm a pretty funny guy. At least, I think so. Following that train of thought, I concocted the above piece. It's a one-off, not a series. I threw together a few characters that had their own problems and put an absurd bow on it. I'm no scientist, physicist or boccecist. I combined some fancy words that made sense to me.

Then, I ended up with an amusing tale of a lonely man trying to find love. The holidays are upon us, so admist the ghoulish grunge of Reprisal and Severed, I offer something lighter to bring you some cheer.

Of course, I am Sam, which means I can't promise no one will be mangled.

Theoretical Fishsticks is available now from Trestle Press in eBook for $0.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment