Barnes & Noble

Monday, September 19, 2011

When You Least Expect It...

...I'm right behind you. As is the case with my latest release, The Two Johns.



Now available from Trestle Press, the latest installment of the Author's Lab Collaboration Series, comes The Two Johns by Giovanni Gelati and Sam Lang.

I have been quite pleased with Trestle's handling of my story Reprisal. This is my first turn in the Author's Lab. I took some pleasure in working with Giovanni. He injected some humor into my darkness. What we ended up with was a gruesome case of mistaken identity.

The Two Johns are characters that make a brief appearance in Reprisal in Chapter 1: Making Plans, Making Memories. I took the opportunity to drop them into Giovanni's covert world and apply some pressure. I think we came out with quite a fun result, with a little surprise at the end.

Please, let me know what you think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment