Barnes & Noble

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This Treat is No Trick

It is no secret that I like Horror stories. I like dark, creepy things like those under your bed. As I have said repeatedly, Halloween is my favorite holiday. I'd say I still get dressed up, but I don't look much different than the rest of the year.

With that being said, I knew I wanted to participate in Trestle Press' Harbinger of Horror month-long celebration. I wanted to do it in a big way.

I started off with Severed, the new zombie story co-written by Darren Sant. My finale will be the latest installment of Reprisal. It is Chapter 4: She'll Get Your Engine Started. But I am sneaking something in between, a little treat at the bottom of your bag. You know the kind of treat I mean, you don't remember which house it came from, but it's there and it looks delicious.




I like to examine people and create characters that are real, but also sometimes real strange. The couple in this story is exactly that. They are misfits. They are loners. They are vampires and they get together.

The inspiration for this titilating tale came from a very popular series of books-turned-movies. I haven't read them, but it is my understanding that the female lead becomes pregnant from her vampire lover.

My natural question was "How does an undead vampire get his equipment functioning with no blood flowing through his veins?" My anwer can be found on these pages. This one gets a little steamy, a little funny and maybe a little gory. So, find some privacy and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment